Bridges and Crowns at Le Mars Dental Center
Dental crowns and bridges are common dental procedures that can improve the function and appearance of your teeth and smile.
Dental bridges help restore the look and function of a missing tooth or teeth, “bridging” the gap of the missing tooth with a natural-looking permanent appliance.
Dental bridges can:
- Replace a missing tooth or teeth
- Restore chewing and bite function
- Relieve pain
- Improve the appearance of your smile
Crowns, also known as caps, encase the visible area of your tooth, restoring its shape, size and structure. They can also be used cosmetically to improve your smile by covering a damaged or discolored tooth.
Dental crowns can:
- Cover dental implants
- Prevent a cracked tooth from further damage
- Cover a damaged or discolored tooth
- Protect root canal-treated teeth
Call (712) 546-5183 or click to schedule an appointment to learn more about bridges, crowns and other restorative dental procedures at Le Mars Dental Center.