Our dental philosophy blends care, comfort and science to provide the best possible outcomes.
Le Mars Dental Center utilizes some of the most advanced dental technology available, ensuring that our providers can assist with routine, essential and emergency care, as well as cosmetic dentistry and appliances that treat snoring, sleep apnea and TMD pain.
We invest in advanced technology, which includes:
- DIAGNOdent™ Laser – A tool that uses a laser to painlessly scan the surface of teeth for early signs of decay.
- 3-D X-ray – Machine that allows us to create a 3-D image of your jaw to help diagnose joint problems, infections and evaluate bone width.
- Digital Radiographs – An imaging technique utilizing digital technology to provide immediate, clear X-rays of teeth for early detection of decay or disease. No waiting for X-rays to develop.
- Intraoral Camera – A camera used to easily capture images inside the mouth for proper evaluation and diagnosis.
- Picasso Laser – A soft-tissue laser that allows for removal of tissue without surgical incisions.
- Trios 3-D Scanner – Takes the place of conventional “sticky” impressions, making the experience more pleasant for the patient.